Nice weather + new make-up products = today’s make-up look.
This look is a doddle to apply and is a Summer holiday look (long-lasting, natural looking, without the requirement for zillions of products).
- Tinted Moisturiser – Laura Mercier (”Nude”)
- Concealer – Barbara Daly Cream Concealer (“Medium”)
- Blush – Nars Multiple (“Orgasm”)
- Powder – Rimmel Silky Loose Powder
- Bronzer – Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (“Bronze”)
- Base – MAC Paint Pot (“Painterly”)
- Eyeshadows – Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick (“Bronze”)
- Eyeliner – Smashbox Cream Liner (“Deep Bronze”)
- Brows – MAC Brow Crayon (“Stud”) and MAC Brow Gel (”Clear”)
- Lipstick – Nars Multiple (“Orgasm”)
- Lipgloss – Revlon SuperLustrous Lipgloss (“Coral Reef”)
(Not all products featured in the above image were used)
- Ensure that your tinted moisturiser has a minimum SPF15.
- I find that I have to apply a little more powder than usual in this muggy weather, to prevent my look going from glowy to gooey!
- If using a cream blush like I did, be sure to apply it before/under powder.
- You will notice that I have used some ‘multifunctional’ products i.e. the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick and the Nars Multiple. When going on holidays, it’s a great idea to bring multi-tasking products with you so as you are not weighed down with cosmetics.
- To complete my easy breezy Summer look, I ran a few curls into my hair using a GHD, spritzed it with some John Freida Shine Spray and a dash of hairspray to hold.
Yours in style,