Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catch us on Facebook

Things are getting very techie around the Style By Caroline office of late...

Earlier this week I pressed the green light on this blog, and now I'm delighted to tell you about our new Facebook page!

I would put a link up to it here...except...eh...I haven't figured out how to do it just yet! Anyway, if you're a regular Facebooker I'm sure you already the score; log onto Facebook, type in "Style By Caroline" and, hopefully, you'll find us.

I'll put up photos of all our photoshoots, press clippings etc, on the Facebook page, plus invitations to all upcoming events. If you have any suggestions for how we can improve any of our technological services (website / blog / Facebook), don't be shy in dropping me an email / comment.

Yours in style,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment