Friday, March 5, 2010

My Desert Island Product...

I'm regularly asked what is my favourite beauty product. Which, to me, is like having to choose my favourite sibling. Not an easy task!

If I was forced to choose one however, it would have to be...

My brother.

Only joking sis! *Chuckle*

Being serious, if I was forced to choose a product it be Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm.




Strictly speaking, this is an eye cream. However, I also use it on my forehead frown lines and around my lips too in an attempt to stall the aging process.

5 reasons why I like it:

  • It smells gorgeous
  • It leaves the skin feeling improbably smooth.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • It can be used on all skin types.
  • It can be used effectively under make-up.
I'm beginning to wonder whether I'm actually addicted to the stuff. God forbid I should run out of it, I have a spare tube in my car...and my desk...and my bedside locker...and my bathroom...and my make-up kit. Alas, it's quite the expensive addiction too as each tube retails in salons at €40 a pop! Thankfully, you can buy it cheaper online ; for example, Irish website http://www.kudosbeauty.ie/ retails it at €29.68 with 2-day delivery in RoI (plus you get lots of lovely free samples!).

Tell us what your favourite product is.

Yours in style,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment