Monday, March 1, 2010

February Likes & Dislikes

A bit of frivolity for your Monday...

My February 'Likes':

  • Spring has sprung: At last, it’s great to see colourful clothes and accessories back on the rails!
  • Make-up tutorials on Youtube: I’m addicted.
  • The return of Desperate Housevives: It’s what Tuesday nights are made for.
  • La Cucina Deli (Limerick): Italian food, made by Italians. As it should be.
  • Tiger bread rolls from Tesco: Try them!
  • Winter Olympics: I'm useless at Winter Sports, but the vicarious joy of watching the Winter Olympics in the comfort of my warm living room is unparalleled.

My February 'Dislikes'...

  • Neutral nails: The oh-so-trendy mushroom colours make my hands look mummified.
  • Deceptively cold weather: On more than one occasion I didn't bring a coat because “oh, it looks lovely outside"! It’s positively freezing!
  • Overuse of the word “madness”: Now that we’re entering March, I sense an avalanche of March Madnesses coming our way.
  • Multiple exclamation marks: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chocoguilt: Everyone I know is “off chocolate for Lent”. I feel like a glutton.

Random.

Yours in style,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment