Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Little Black Book

I’m in the process of putting together a ‘little black book’ for my customers.

iStock_000010742948 (XS) Little Black Book

Essentially, it will be a directory of the best fashion, style and beauty providers in Ireland – be they shops, markets, salons, freelancers, websites etc.

For now, I’m thinking along the lines of having four categories (see below), but I may yet develop this further.

  1. Clothes
  2. Accessories
  3. Beauty
  4. Hair

I obviously will be including my own favourites; however, I want to cast the net wider. You see the beauty of this directory is that it is by the people, for the people; hence I’m seeking for your suggestions .

To qualify for inclusion in the ‘little black book’, these service providers must offer the following: (a) excellent quality, (b) value for money, (c) great service and (d) a little something special. If you would like to recommend a service provider that fulfils these qualities, simply email their name (plus address, telephone number, website, any other important details) to info@stylebycaroline.ie or put a comment up on Facebook.

If you have particularly nice things to say about your nominee, why not write a review and I’ll post it up on this here blog, with full writing credits to you of course!

It may take a bit of time to put together but I must say I’m looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Yours in style,
Caroline

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or via RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment