Friday, September 17, 2010

Review: Doo-lally.com

Earlier this week I wrote a post about the And Mary range of jewellery that I discovered on Doo-lally.com. In fact, I loved the range so much that I proceeded to order 2 of their necklaces, which Mr. Postman delivered to me this morning.

As expected, the necklaces are gorgeous – but that’s not the point of this blog post. No, the purpose of this post is to give a well-deserved pat on the back to Doo-lally.com.

Doo-lally.com logo

As it’s a relatively new website, you may not already be aware of them. Indeed, this was the first time that I’ve used the site myself and I’ve got to say that the whole experience was excellent.

  • Range: Clothes, bags, shoes and accessories with a young and fun feel.
  • Navigation: The website is well-laid out and easy to navigate.
  • Payment: Simple! All major cards are accepted and you also have the option of PayPal.
  • Delivery: I received my order within 48 hours, by courier no less! AND there was no extra charge for delivery.
  • Packaging: The items were exceptionally well packaged.
  • Goods: The goods were exactly as the pictures and descriptions on the website depicted. If anything, they’re nicer in real life.
  • Returns: Though I have no intention of returning my beautiful new necklaces, Doo-lally.com provided me with a return form, just in case.
  • Best of all: It’s a 100% Irish website, which is something that I’m always pleased and proud to support.

Value for money: 10/10

Yours in style,
Caroline

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or via RSS.

Information contained in this blog post may not be copied or reproduced without permission from Style By Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment