Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ciaté Nail Polish

I’m a fickle glossy magazine reader, so much so, that my purchase is generally based on who’s offering the best freebies.

This month, Marie Claire won out, with a free Ciaté Paint Pot in “Dangerous Affair” (pictured right).

I had never come across Ciaté before so I was keen to try it out, especially when they claim “long lasting, full-coverage” results. Big promises, which to be honest, I wasn’t expecting them to fulfill given that this was a freebie. However, Doubting Thomasina here was well and truly proven wrong. Genuinely, I was extremely impressed by how well this product performed.

  • Application: The brush (a 250 bristle flat brush I’m told) is sturdy yet malleable, for easy application. The polish didn’t take an age to dry either, and, importantly in my book, the smell of the varnish wasn’t overbearing.
  • Coverage: The coverage is very good; if I was in a hurry I probably could get away with one coat, but I prefer 2 for a polished polish, so to speak.
  • Long-lasting: Well, today is day 9 of wearing it and my toenails are still looking as neat and shiny as they did last week, with NO chips! Even wearing sandals for 5 days didn’t seem to unsettle it. Impressive eh! I’ll be keen to see how long it lasts on my fingernails. I’ll be giving it a go this weekend and I’ll report back.

Have you ever tried Ciaté products? If so, let me know in the comment box how you got on.

You can buy Ciaté nail polishes on-line for €10.24 (13ml). Otherwise, but the October issue of Marie Claire.

Yours in style,
Caroline

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or via RSS.

Information contained in this blog post may not be copied or reproduced without permission from Style By Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment