Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My New Website!

Drumroll...

The all-new www.stylebycaroline.ie is live!

It's packed with great new features, including on-line Booking + Payment of courses, a Videos page (albeit without videos, while I continue in my quest to figure out how my brand new Sony Handycam works) and a Blog* page. Plus Mr. Website Designer assures me that I will be able to upload 'na mílte' photographs so I'll have a bit of fun with that too over the coming weeks.
*"Eh...am I not looking at your blog here Caroline?"

Don't worry Blogspotters, I'm going to keep this here blog going as I feel very settled over here in Blogspot. But I will duplicate the posts on http://www.stylebycaroline.ie/ so as to reel in new unsuspecting recruits over there.

Hope you like!

Yours in style,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment