Thursday, April 8, 2010

Journey to StyleOdyssey.com

Fans* of my Facebook page will have heard me mention a groovy website called www.styleodyssey.com in recent weeks.

* I always feel a bit silly using that term - it makes me feel very vain!

Style Odyssey offers a huge selection of vintage and "pre-loved" clothes under the following guise, "if you love it, we'll list it"!

Well, I love vintage clothes so, as you can imagine, this website is to me what The Cave was to Aladdin.

The site is extremely well-organised and offers a vast catalogue of products. Crucially, the photos and descriptions are excellent but it was the quality and selection of wearable styles that impressed me most; a jumble sale it ain't! Clearly, there is a critical eye running the show over there and it shows.

Check out this gorgeous pale pink frilly chiffon vintage shirt for €48, which is bang-up-to-date with this season's penchant for nude colours & romantic lines.


And what about this 90s polkadot dress which has an unbelievable pricetag of just €32!


Or this sumptuous Chanel silk scarf, in pristine condition - again only €38. Chanel! For 38 quid!



Have I convinced you yet? If not, go check out www.styleodyssey.com for yourself!

Yours in style,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment