Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Likes & Dislikes

My March 'Likes':

  • Redken "Anti-Snap" Leave-In conditioner: It smells absolutely gorgeous, it doesn't dull my hair or leave a residue, and the bottle lasts for ages. My kinda hair product.
  • Daylight: The "Grand stretch in the evenings".
  • Instant Tan: Rimmel Sun Shimmer Instant Tan warms up my pale skin in an instant, without looking orange.
  • Chunky Heels: Oh so fashionable, oh so comfortable (well, compared to stilettos anyway).
  • Miniature Eggs: Kinder and Creme - more fun and less gluttonous than Easter Eggs.
  • Fun photoshoots: Pictures to follow soon!
  • Sparkling Water: I could drink it by the gallon.


My March 'Dislikes':

  • Ladders in Tights: I've lost count of the number of new tights I've ruined this month.
  • Scratchy Neck: I recently cut my hair into a bob and while I love the look I'm not sure that I like the constant scratchy feeling on the back of my neck!
  • Yoyo Wardrobe: No sooner does the sun break the clouds and I'm out wearing my SS10 wardrobe. But then a hail shower appears and it's back on with the woolies.
  • Mean Tycoons: Is it me or is Irish Dragon's Den distractingly cruel this season? Too much focus on playing up for the camera methinks.
  • Bad Cinema: I actually made myself fall asleep in a cinema theatre this month in an effort to avoid the dirge on screen.
  • Filthy hedgerows: Our beautiful countryside is being destroyed by litter. Irish people, clean up your act!
Yours in style,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment