Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dannii's Turquoise Earrings

There’s a right ole row on the Internet today over various X-Factor sagas which happened this weekend. However, there was only one X-Factor topic on my mind when I switched on my laptop this morning and that was where to find Dannii Minogue’s gorgeous turquoise earrings, which she sported onthe show last Satuday (13th November 2010).

I’m afraid to post any images from ITV in case I get sued, but click here to have a gawk. See, aren’t they gorgeous! They’re designed by a covetable brand called Annoushka, to whom Dannii has been extremely loyal this series. As gorgeous as they are though, they’re a little beyond my budget; so, I did some digging to find some more affordable versions:

CAROLINE’S FINDS:

Galway jewellery designer, Frank Murphy, hand-crafted these turquoise teardrop earrings (€15):

Frank Murphy Turquoise Drop Earrings

Etsy designer JooJooland designed these beautiful Persian earrings in gold and turquoise ($24usd):

Etsy Turquoise Earrings

American retailer, National Jeans Company, has a really nice variation of the look ($45usd):

National Jeans Company

I’m obsessed with Stella and Dot and I already own the necklace version of these fabulous turquoise resin teardrop earrings ($34). Note that Stella & Dot’s official website only ships to the US and Canada; however, there are plenty of retailers on Ebay who ship to Ireland.

Stella and Dot Charlize

Finally, Astley Clarke London turns up the glamour gauge with this pretty pair (£395):

Astley Clarke London

Yours in style,
Caroline

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or via RSS.

Information contained in this blog post may not be copied or reproduced without permission from Style By Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment