Thursday, November 19, 2009

All I Want for Christmas, is Shooooes

Hi, my name is Caroline and I am a shoe-holic.

There I said it.

They say admission is the first stage of recovery; but heck, I've no hope of recovery when the most BEAUTIFUL shoe-shop in the country (recently xposed by Tv3, if you pardon the pun) is located right on my doorstep i.e. Serendipity Shoe Boutique in Adare, Co. Limerick. To make matters worse (dare I say better), Serendipity has just launched its "Christmas Wish List" campaign....

"Intriguing", says you.
"Indeed" says I!

Visit Serendipity over the next couple of weeks and create your very own 'wishlist' of items that you would love to receive as Christmas presents. Then, your loved ones can order said items from Serendipity and surprise you with them on Christmas morning!

As someone who finds it very difficult to find the perfect presents for loved ones, I think this idea is inspired. It may even be of great help to a certain Mr. Claus!

Serendipity's shoe and boot collection includes the following labels; Ann Roth, Lisa Kay, Sachelle Couture, Salvdor Sapena, Sax, Hogl, Manas, Lollipops, Bourne Wedding Shoes, Pilar Abril, Menbur and Luciano Barrachini.

If you are struggling to accessorise an outfit for the Christmas season, why not bring it with you to Serendipity where their team will help you find perfect footwear, jewellery, headpieces, umbrellas and hosiery to match.

For more information, contact Serendipity on 061-395531.

Yours in style,

Caroline


No comments:

Post a Comment