Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving thanks for my DKNY Cozy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My one and only true Thanksgiving experience was in New York last year, with two of my favourite people in the world! Over the course of our visit, we indulged in every cliché possible; a huge turkey dinner, the Macy's Day parade, the Rockettes Christmas spectacular...and of course the post-Thanksgiving sale at Macys.

12 months on, and given the day that's in it, I must express my gratitude for my favourite NY08-Thanksgiving-sale-purchase, my DKNY "Cosy". A rich royal purple in colour, and made of the softest Merino wool, my Cosy has been a loyal companion over the past few months of dreary weather.


Not only is it extremely soft and warm, it is also incredibly versatile as it can be worn in no less than 12 different ways. See the DKNY look-book for inspiration on how to wear your cozy, http://www.dkny.com/womens/collection.php?view=cozylookbook

If ever there was a good wardrobe staple, this is it (for me at least). It's so easy and comfortable to wear and it will transform any look. It says it all really when it looks as good over a simple pair of jeans as it does over classic little black dress!

My DKNY Cosy was quite pricey at $160 but, given the amount of times I've worn it, it owes me absolutely nothing. Plus, given that the DKNY Cozy has been around since 2003 and is even more popular this season than ever, I consider it to be a great investment purchase.

There are plenty of lookalike versions on the high-street, but if you have the cash, I suggest that you get one that is made of the highest quality fabric that you can afford. If it's anything like mine it will be worn again, and again, and again.


Yours in style,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment