Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What if the Shoe Doesn't Fit?

I'm just after catching a very interesting interview with Glendon Lloyd - CEO of http://www.tszuji.co.uk/ - on the Seán Moncrieff radio show on Newstalk.

Fed up with the 'shoenami' (geddit!) he faced every time he opened his wardrobe, Lloyd set up Tszuji, a web-based company offering quality shoe storage solutions.

I have a chronic OCD approach to wardrobe organisation, so when I heard a mention of shoe storage I immediately galloped over to the laptop to have a gawk at the goodies on offer on http://www.tszuji.co.uk/. And I wasn't disappointed! The site is extremely impressive - offering a vast range of clear shoe boxes, storage racks (free-standing and over-door), handbag storage, heel protectors and insoles, with the added comfort of a "100% satisfaction or your money back" guarantee.

I was particularly fascinated with the Rakku Shoe Wheel (pictured below), which stores up to 30 pairs of shoes. This product retails at £64.95 (ex. delivery) and is available in either black or silver. There are discounts availabe for multiple purchases (up to 4). Regardless of whether you own 1 or 10 or 100 pairs of shoes, I strongly recommend that you store your footwear carefully i.e. in a cool, dry place and protected from dust. If you're very good, you should stuff them with newspaper to preserve their shape, and clean them after every wear (following the manufacturers instructions re. leather, suede, patent etc.) so that they are ready for their next outing.

Back to Tszuji, my only criticism of them is the name of the website - it took me 3 or 4 tries on Google before I got the spelling right. Nonetheless, the destination more than made up for the bumpy journey, so to speak, and I have earmarked at least 3 items which I will be purchasing as Christmas gifts.


Yours in style,

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment